Community Benefits Agreement
In July 2018, the Government of British Columbia announced that major infrastructure projects would be built using the Community Benefits Agreement (CBA), which requires contractors working on CBA projects to obtain their labour from BC Infrastructure Benefits Inc., the Crown Corporation established to be the employer on all CBA projects.
- Community Benefits Agreement – Harmonized Version
- BC Infrastructure Benefits Inc.
- Announced CBA projects:
To learn how VRCA is helping industry to navigate and get information about the government policy, visit VRCA’s Community Benefits Agreement advocacy page.
Public sector websites – Government of Canada
- Main Government of Canada website
- Parliament of Canada
- Members of Parliament from B.C.
- National Research Council Canada
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Public sector websites – Government of B.C.
Public sector websites – Lower Mainland municipalities
- Bowen Island
- Langley (City)
- Langley (Township)
- Lions Bay
- Maple Ridge
- New Westminster
- North Vancouver (City)
- North Vancouver (District)
- Pitt Meadows
- Port Coquitlam
- Port Moody
- Tsawwassen First Nation
- West Vancouver
- White Rock