VRCA’s benefit plan powered by BCCA Employee Benefits
Through our partnership with the administrators of our benefit program, British Columbia Construction Association Employee Benefit Trust (BCCA EBT), VRCA provides our members exclusive access to a very comprehensive, affordable and cost-effective benefits program.
- Exclusive member group health plans with comprehensive coverage and competitive pricing, including: life insurance; extended health care; vision care; dental care including orthodontic and major services; short- and long-term disability income-replacement benefits while on claim; and a retiree transition benefit.
- Dedicated consulting and service teams.
- Employee Assistance Program coverage included to help employees and those in their household to manage day-to-day challenges.
- Hour-Bank plans to cover seasonally employed staff.
- Access to Best Doctors coverage providing access to medical specialists.
- Access to qualified human resource consulting.
- Access to Copeman Healthcare Services.
Employer groups participating in our employee benefits program, not only support our industry and community but, more importantly, our association.
For more information or to build a plan for your organization:
Contact: Charlene da Cruz and Laura Bonney at [email protected].