Train Your Workforce with Customized Training from VRCA
Vancouver Regional Construction Association can work with you to develop a customized training solution that fits with your work schedule and is tailored to the learning needs of your employees. Our training is cost effective and taught by qualified instructors with industry experience.
Advantages of corporate training
- Convenience – Training can be delivered at your place of business, eliminating the need to coordinate employee travel.
- Efficiency – Training can be tailored to your organization’s specific needs, goals and area of business.
- Cost – Customized training can be less expensive than traditional training on a per-employee basis.
We can offer onsite training or training in one of our classrooms.
For more information, please contact us us by email at [email protected] or by phone at 604-294-3766.
Some of the VRCA’s satisfied training clients:
- Firestone – NARO Building Systems LTD
- Percon Construction Ltd.
- The Gisborne Group
- Fraser Valley Refrigeration Ltd
- Gerry Enns Contracting
- Lark Enterprises Ltd.
- Towne Millwork Ltd.
- Winwood Construction Ltd.
- Refrigeration & Aid Conditioning Contractors of BC
- Mount Currie Indian Band
- Summit Sheet Metal Ltd.
- Canem Systems Ltd.
- Home Works Ventures Ltd.
- Certified Coating Specialist Ltd.
- Harris Rebar
- Ellisdon Corporation
- Tyam Construction Ltd.
- RJR Construction Management Ltd.
- Mission Community Skills Centre
- Thermo Design Insulation Ltd
- Bird Construction Company
- Nechako Group of Companies
- Greer Contracting Ltd
- Pacific Industrial & Marine Ltd
- Trotter and Morton
- Michels Canada
- Westcana Electric Inc.
- Electrical Contractors Association of BC
- Fraser River Pile & Dredge (GP) Inc.
- Yellowhead Road & Bridge (North Peace) Ltd.