About the Forum
Designed for middle managers, the conference will address current issues, trends, best practices and will equip delegates with tools to become well-rounded industry leaders.
This year’s program will include panel discussions, engaging sessions and a variety of networking activities that will help delegates make valuable connections.
CLF 2021 - May 13-15, 2021
Save the Date and stay tuned for more information.
Top reasons to attend the Construction Leadership Forum
If you are an employer:
Acknowledge your team
Invest in your team’s confidence and capacity to effectively manage and deliver complex projects in today’s competitive marketplace, thereby elevating your corporate brand.
Each session at the CLF will provide key takeaways that can be implemented immediately. Encourage your team to share their top 3 “a-ha” moments with their site and office colleagues!
CLF is known across the industry as an intense and fun learning experience that will energize you, challenge you, and leave you wiser than when you arrived.
Expand your network
Connect with over 200 industry peers from all disciplines, exchange ideas and experiences, and cultivate business development opportunities with other attendees
Expand your skillset and knowledge to become a confident, well-rounded leader in your organization.
- Abris Construction Vancouver
- Airfoam Industries Ltd.
- Altium Building Corporation
- ARC Document Solutions
- Avid Contracting Ltd.
- Axiom Builders Inc.
- BC Construction Safety Alliance
- BC Industry Training Authority
- BCCA – Victoria
- BCCA Employee Benefit Trust
- BCIT School of Construction & the Environment
- Bespoke Bureau
- Boffo Building Inc.
- Brantwood Consulting
- BuildingPoint Canada Inc.
- Canada Scaffold Supply Co. Ltd.
- Canadian Turner Construction Company Ltd.
- Centre Electric Ltd.
- Chandos Construction Ltd.
- Coastal Mountain Excavations Ltd.
- Coastal Mountain Excavations Ltd.
- Colony Construction
- Columbia Fuels
- CustomWorks & TLD Computers, a Division of London Drugs Ltd.
- Doka Canada Ltd.
- EllisDon Corporation
- Empirica Infrastructure Inc.
- Enerpro Systems
- ETP Energy Technology Products (A Div. of IPC Inc.)
- ETRO Construction Limited
- Faber Connect
- Flynn Canada Ltd.
- GeoScan Subsurface Surveys
- Got-Bins Group
- Glastech Glazing Contractors Ltd.
- Graham Management Services LP
- Grosvenor Americas
- Horizon Landscape Contractors
- IKO Industries
- Intact Insurance Company
- Ischebeck Can Ltd.
- ITC Construction Canada Inc.
- Kindred Construction Ltd.
- Knappett Projects Inc.
- Kryton International Inc.
- Ledcor Construction Limited
- Marcon Construction Ltd
- MatchBox Consulting Group Inc.
- Maxwell Floors Ltd.
- McGregor & Thompson Hardware
- Metric Modular
- MNP LLP
- Modern Niagara Vancouver Inc.
- Modu-Loc Fence Rentals
- Motivation in Mind
- Mott Electric General Partnership
- Norland Limited
- Northbridge Insurance
- Outpost Recruitment
- Partnerships British Columbia
- PCL Constructors Westcoast Inc.
- Pitt Meadows Plumbing & Mechanical Systems Ltd.
- Procore Technologies
- Radius Security
- RDH Building Science Inc.
- Renewi Canada
- Rissling Services Ltd
- RJS Construction Ltd
- Robertson Walls & Ceilings
- Scott Construction Group
- Shanahan’s McGregor Group
- Singleton Urquhart Reynolds Vogel LLP
- Smith Bros. & Wilson (BC) Ltd.
- Solaris Fatigue Management
- Solid Rock Steel Fabricating Co. Ltd.
- Sterling Floor & Tile Ltd.
- Stratesol Consulting
- Stuart Olson Construction
- The Brain Guy
- Trisura Guarantee
- Trotter & Morton Building Technologies Inc.
- True North Labour Inc.
- Turner & Townsend Inc.
- Tybo Contracting Ltd
- Underhill Geomatics Ltd.
- Upper Canada Speciality Hardware Ltd.
- Vancouver Airport Authority
- Vancouver Fire & Radius Security
- Vancouver Pile Driving / Brymark Installations Group / Carlson Construction Group
- VGC Vancouver General Contractors Inc.
- Western Integrated Electrical Ltd.
- Williams Scotsman of Canada Inc.
- Wylie Crump Limited