Acting on behalf of the CSA Group, Solaris Fatigue Management is conducting a literature review and environmental scan of how fatigue is currently being addressed in Canadian workplaces.
Part of the process includes actively engaging stakeholders. Solaris Fatigue Management is doing this through two means:
- Distribution of a survey designed to gather feedback from a broad range of companies and industry sectors. This survey is tailored primarily toward workplace representatives at the managerial level; and
- Roundtable discussions in three Canadian cities.
Complete the Survey
To participate in the survey, please follow this link. A summary of the results will be provided back to all those who participate in the survey.
Survey closes Nov 30.
Please feel free to pass this link on to others who you think may want to contribute.
Attend a roundtable discussion
Solaris is soliciting representatives from companies, government agencies, academics, labour groups, and other interested parties. The intent is to discuss how fatigue is currently being managed at the worksite, where the science is leading us, and where some of the gaps/challenges are.
- Calgary Dec 6, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Vancouver, Dec 10, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Toronto, Dec 12, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Please email Mike Harnett if:
- you would like to participate in any of these round table discussions;
- if cannot attend the round table discussions, but would be interested in an online discussion please email; or
- wish further information on this project.
For further information on CSA Group Research, or other work by CSA Group on the topic of fatigue management, please contact Andrea Holbeche, Project Manager Worker and Public Safety at [email protected].