With nine out of 10 computer networks having potentially serious IT problems sitting undetected, do you know your IT vulnerabilities?
VRCA is pleased to introduce CustomWorks and TLD Computers, a division of London Drugs, as the newest Affinity Program partner, offering preferred rates on IT risk analysis audits.
As a leading provider of IT services, TLD Computers will conduct a network and security assessment to provide insight into your systems.
- 10-50 Users —$399, valued at up to $1,500
- 50-100 Users —$549, valued at up to $2,500
- 100 + Users —please contact TLD for a customized quote
VRCA members that take advantage of this offer will receive TLD’s Client Risk Report, which is an 18-page executive summary that provides an overview of the devices on the network along with a risk score and analysis of each potential issue TLD uncovers.
TLD’s unique process has many benefits over other assessments:
- TLD reviews the document with you, discusses the findings in detail, and answers any questions you have;
- The report will be delivered with easy to understand considerations and business recommendations;
- Consulting time with TLD experts;
- No software installed so no one needs to know about the audit, including your current IT service provider; and
- No agents or probes living on your network for days, weeks or longer!
The Client Risk Report is yours to keep, and there is absolutely no obligation to retain TLD services.
Learn more about CustomWorks and TLD Computers’ Affinity offering.
Keep watching the Connector for new Affinity offers. Check out some of the other Affinity Program discounts on our Members Save page.