2021 OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT NOMINATIONS
Nominations for the 2021 Outstanding Achievement Awards are open until July 26, 2021.
Outstanding Achievement Award Categories
- Construction Workplace Health and Safety Innovation
Innovation & Productivity
Member of the Year
Outstanding Woman in Construction
Safety: Superior Safety Record
Safety: Zero Frequency Injury Rate
U40 Excellence in Construction
Zero Emissions Building Leadership
Outstanding Achievement Nomination Process
1. Review the Outstanding Achievement Award Conditions to ensure the nominee meets the requirements.
2. Complete the online nomination form.
♦ Nominations open Thursday, May 6, 2021
♦ Register an account
♦ Create your nomination
♦ Upload minimum two (2) reference letters
♦ Submit by July 26, 2021
3. VRCA will review all submissions and use a point-based system to evaluate each nomination.
4. One (1) winner in each category will be announced at the 2021 Awards of Excellence Gala on October 19, 2021.
Outstanding Achievement Award Conditions
1. Nominees must be a member of VRCA or Life Member who are actively involved in the construction industry.
2. The Chair of the association is not eligible during the year in which she/he holds such position.
3. An Outstanding Achievement Award may not be presented in any year in which no suitable candidate has been nominated.
4. VRCA will review all submissions and use a point-based system to evaluate each nomination and to determine a winner in each category. The decision is final and not subject to appeal.
5. All submissions in support of a nominee for these awards become the property of the Vancouver Regional Construction Association.